Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Kroxx

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 20, 2011
Anybody else went from a non-plus iPhone to the X and after holding it with one hand for a while noticed that their wrist hurts??? Obviously I will get used to it after time.

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
Anybody else went from a non-plus iPhone to the X and after holding it with one hand for a while noticed that their wrist hurts??? Obviously I will get used to it after time.

I imagine the m majority won't have the issues that you're speaking of. But try holding it in a different position and see if that makes a difference.

acctman

macrumors 65816
Oct 26, 2012
Georgia
i'm with you... its so darn small, its weird. bring on the X Plus. I'm ready to upgrade already

Kroxx

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 20, 2011
i'm with you... its so darn small, its weird. bring on the X Plus. I'm ready to upgrade already

What I mean is that the X is pretty much the same size as my 7, but heavier, which my wrist is noticing... an X plus would be no good at all!

Europa13

macrumors 6502
Feb 1, 2009
I remember my iPhone 6 hurting my pinky and disliking the size increase because of that. It went away within a few days. It was even worse when I got the iPhone 7+, but didn’t last long. I got an Apple Watch for the first time this year (ceramic’s heavy) and it hurt my arm for a couple days. That also went away. You’ll get used to it. Just give it a little time.

rsbacon

macrumors member
Oct 29, 2015
26 grams.

giphy.gif

:p

Reactions: AreYouIn?
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.