iPad My ZAGGfolio keyboard - key problems!

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by Trudijane, Oct 5, 2013.

1. Trudijane macrumors newbie

Hi,
    I hope I can get some help.

I've had my ZAGG keyboard for about 6 months and really love it.

However, lately, I've been having trouble with a few keys not working properly (ie. right now it's the delete key and the letter a). I can get them to work by pressing them over & over again until it works, but that can be frustrating as it takes time.

In the past, a few other keys were not working when pressed and the ones above were fine. Does anyone know why I'm having problems getting the keys to work???

I thought that perhaps the keyboard was dirty, so I cleaned it just by squirting air under pressure over the keys to remove any possible dust. Other than that, I can't figure why the keys are not functioning. I'd rather get them to work then get a brand new keyboard as I've only had it 9 months or so.

Thanks
    Trudijane
    :confused:

2. fuzzywuzzy macrumors newbie

same problem

I'm haing the same problem Random keys don't work All the spelling and punctuaation probblems you see here are frm the keyard eing stupid

i hae tried re-connecting blluetoot, etc to no aail this

anyone hae a repair?

3. eg2007 macrumors 6502

Too many issues with mine and the build quality was cheap/fragile. There wasn't a fix. Took it back and settled on an Apple BT Keyboard with the Incase Origami Workstation.

Haven't looked back yet.

4. RedlegsFan macrumors 6502

What was cheap/fragile about the device? I am on the fence on this product. Thanks!

5. eg2007 macrumors 6502

The part where you put your iPad in kept cracking. One of the keys popped off and I had to exchange it. Then, the arrow up/down key kept going the wrong direction. Strange stuff. I exchanged 3 at Best Buy and just gave up.

I was bummed because the keyboard itself is the best one I've tried. Really maximized the space.

6. sammiboi macrumors newbie

problems with keys not working on zagg

I've had EXACTLY this problem. In my case it's the v/f/t/4... that don't work. Started a few months back, then if I held down the letters they would come up, now it's not working again. So frustrating. This is actually my replacement - since the keyboard stopped working altogether only a month after I'd bought it. Buyer beware I guess. But if anyone has a solution...:mad: