Mycharge Freedom 2000

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Minarets, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Minarets macrumors 6502

Thoughts on this? I love how it doesn't add the length to the bottom like every other battery case seems to do. That said, if there was any lay on the table design, i think this would be THE case. But that non lip scares me. Anyone have it? Get a full charge? I bet that metal backing scratches easily too?

2. Zmanbaseball2 macrumors 68040

Zmanbaseball2

I don't but the reviews don't look to promising.
    I recommend this:
    uNu Power DX External Protective Battery Case for iPhone 5s / iPhon... http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B1UQBGA/ref=cm_sw_r_udp_awd_Bmx7sb13JA0XY

3. Minarets thread starter macrumors 6502

We'll I bought the ibattz mojo and I like the battery charge, just hate the extension to the bottom of the phone which pretty much every extended battery case has but that mycharge. The weight doesn't bother me too much for an extended case. It just the lack of a lip for on table thT kills me about the mycharge.

4. Zmanbaseball2 macrumors 68040

Zmanbaseball2

Mycharge Freedom 2000

I have the mojo as well and love it especially the replaceable battery feature which makes it unique. All battery cases come with a headphone extension,I believe, but can be hard to remember to bring.
    The UNU power dx has a lip. I have it.

5. Minarets thread starter macrumors 6502

I was referring to the added portion to the bottom of case below the phone. My charge doesn't have that.

6. Zmanbaseball2, Feb 1, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2014

Zmanbaseball2 macrumors 68040

Zmanbaseball2

Mycharge Freedom 2000

I was talking about the lip:) I think the mycharge is only on with that feature about the slim bottom.