myfi and iphone 4 2GB plan

nima2007

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 1, 2010
does mywi 4.0 work in a jailbroken iphone 4 jailbroken with jailbreakme.com with the 2 GB data plan from att without any extra tethering plans? I cant get unlimited because they dont allow that anymore and i dont want to pay more for a tethering plan from at&t:confused:

TxLee

macrumors newbie
Jul 24, 2010
does mywi 4.0 work in a jailbroken iphone 4 jailbroken with jailbreakme.com with the 2 GB data plan from att without any extra tethering plans? I cant get unlimited because they dont allow that anymore and i dont want to pay more for a tethering plan from at&t:confused:
mywi 4.0 costs $20 one time fee if not upgrading...

shadrap

macrumors 6502
Jul 6, 2009
Mayberry
If you are going to jailbreak, why not do the unlimited data work around. You can find the how to on the regular iphone forum. It worked for me and I just started with at and t on iPhone 4 release day.

nima2007

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 1, 2010
If you are going to jailbreak, why not do the unlimited data work around. You can find the how to on the regular iphone forum. It worked for me and I just started with at and t on iPhone 4 release day.
You are saying that I can get unlimited right now? How do I get it. It's the $30 right

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.