Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

labman

macrumors 604
Original poster
Jun 9, 2009
Mich near Detroit
I placed a order on Sunday night for a Seidio Innocase II Surface Combo Soft Touch Case & Holster In burgundy. Along with a couple Cozip that were on sale. assumed be shipped and I have by the end of the week. yesterday I get a email telling me one of the Cozip cases will be out till 7/30 :eek: and they want to know what to do. I was pretty surprised they hadn't contacted me sooner. I of course told them to ship the other stuff and they can send the other case latter. Are they normally a slow shipper?

Unfair

macrumors member
Nov 21, 2007
I ordered something from them on Ebay.
I added to their negative feedback count.

They do not reply to emails, they took almost 2 weeks to ship an item, then sent it "First Class" mail instead of the Priority I paid for.

Then I FINALLY get the item, and it's the wrong color and the product box was mangled (but the shipping container wasn't... meaning it was damaged before they shipped it)

Overall, BAD BAD BAD BAD experience.

u49aa2

macrumors 6502a
Nov 3, 2008
Between Heaven and Hell
Yes they are. My last order took them 12-14 days to deliver! Though i asked for the standard delivery, i was not in a hurry.

I have ordered twice and always received the item in good condition.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.