Mynigma - Safe email made simple

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by lksnmnn, Aug 9, 2014.

1. lksnmnn macrumors newbie

Dear MacRumor users,

I'm Lukas, co-founder of Mynigma, a Berlin based startup. We developed an app for Mac and I'm glad that we get the opportunity to promote it in this forum.

Mynigma is a new kind of email client with built-in privacy. Messages you send to other Mynigma users will be protected by strong encryption completely automatically.

A normal email is as open as a postcard. Its contents end up on the web and become part of your online footprint. How this personal data will be used becomes impossible to control. Mynigma uses an electronic envelope to protect messages while in transit. Since only sender and recipient can open the envelope, the message's content remains secure. Strong encryption will defeat even the most sophisticated attackers.

Mynigma couldn't be easier to use. As soon as you receive a message that was sent with Mynigma, the encryption feature activates automatically. Your reply and all future messages you exchange with the same contact will be made safe by default.

Mynigma is completely free for personal use. No advertising and no paid upgrades. For us, protecting your privacy also means that we collect no data at all - not even your email address. Mynigma is available on the Mac App Store. Give it a try and start sending safe emails today. I'd love to get your feedback and ideas, so we can keep improving Mynigma every day.

Link to the Mac App Store: http://itunes.com/mac/mynigmasafeemailmadesimple

2. lksnmnn thread starter macrumors newbie

Great news for all Mountain Lion users. With our latest update we fixed a major issue which prevented the app from launching.

You can download Mynigma (2.08.23) from the Mac App Store

If you have any questions or issues, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best,
    Lukas