myPhone problem.

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by banana0221, Dec 1, 2008.

1. banana0221 macrumors newbie

Hey there fellow iPhoniers. I'm new to this Mac-forums, and I need your help.
    I have several problems with my iPhone 3g [8gig] and you professionals could probably solve my nightmares with a single, simple inhale.

Oh and thanks for taking your time for me.

1. I went in school, with full battery life. My iPhone was on sleep mode. I turn it on in 2-3 hours.

( Homeroom => 4th Period ) and the battery life was at around 25-35%.

Why is this happening and how can I fix this?

:apple: :apple: :apple: :apple: :apple: :apple: :apple: :apple: :apple: :apple:

2. svndmvn Guest

is it jailbroken? what FW does it have? has this happened more than once? if Yes, restore
    if not, what are your settings? Push/Fetch? had you been using the app store? youtube? maybe something crashed and kept running in the background.

3. banana0221 thread starter macrumors newbie

Sorry, I should've specified before, I don't know any iPhone terms, ie : Jailbroken, FW.

But it's on Push.

Another Question : I read a topic the other day about, Pandora running without actually being on the application. It said to download "Backgrounder", but I assumed that it had to had to be "Jailbroken."

So , I ask what happens when it's Jailbroken, Pros, Cons, etc.

Thanks

4. benflick macrumors 68020

benflick

You can close an app completely by holding just the home button until it closes. Ths will help from apps running in the background. As for the battery life, I have heard of letting the battery die all the way and then recharging 100% to help.