Mysterious Activity in OS X

Discussion in 'macOS' started by crtvmac, Apr 26, 2010.

1. crtvmac Guest

Will someone please tell me if this is normal activity in OS X Snow Leopard? A mysterious folder, at least for me, named 'User Template' keeps appearing in my System folder. The folder will not let me open it, even though I am signed on as the administrator. I find that very odd that a folder in my own computer will not allow me access... I have trash this folder at least three times, and it still appears in my folder after a period of time.

Please tell me how to post images on MacRumors, and I will post a screen shot of this folder?

2. stridemat Moderator

stridemat

Staff Member

3. crtvmac thread starter Guest

Thanks for the info. That feature still seems odd to me. In my opinion, a person should have access to any folder in their own computer, especially if they are logged on as the administrator. I went to the link you suggested. In that case, It made me think. My next door neighbor should have access to my home at night when I am sleeping, because they only have a radio to listen to a broadcast show, and they want to see the broadcast show in color on my TV. Not going to happen in my home.