Mystery eBay purchase (guess which colors)

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by TotalMacMove, Jun 11, 2019.

1. TotalMacMove, Jun 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2019

TotalMacMove macrumors 6502

TotalMacMove

So I just did my morning routine, checking out newly listed watch loops & bands. Saw a listing for 4 “woven nylon apple bands” for $14.57 shipped, seller had zero feedback and the description was super vague. The seller claims in the listing that the colors are black, seashell, midnight blue, and gray.

This is the only pic he posted, to me it looks like (left to right) indigo, apple black, dark olive, & midnight fog. What do you guys think? Am i crazy for buying this? I already have midnight fog and black but if those are indeed what i think they are, I got a very good deal and will be selling a midnight fog soon!

[​IMG]

2. twanj macrumors 6502

twanj

3. TotalMacMove thread starter macrumors 6502

TotalMacMove

The seller just shipped it! Ill have a 38/40mm midnight fog for sale very shortly.

4. TotalMacMove thread starter macrumors 6502

TotalMacMove

To the eBay listing? I bought it before i posted this lol

5. staggerlee41 macrumors 6502a

staggerlee41

That's a great score! I'm always cautious about eBay sellers with less than stellar feedback but for that price I'd be wiling to take a chance. Here's hoping for a successful and easy transaction! Indigo is fantastic, one of my favorites.

6. TotalMacMove thread starter macrumors 6502

TotalMacMove

Yea you cant really go wrong with 14$. Even if indigo was the only one listed i would of still taken the chance.