Myups time of delivery iphone 6

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by lke, Sep 18, 2014.

1. lke macrumors 6502a

Have you signed on UPS My Choice to see the time of delivery of your iphone?

2. briankeith513 macrumors 6502a

briankeith513

Myups time of delivery iphone 6

I have my ups choice, but for each of my 3 iPhones, it says "by end of day". Are you saying that you actually get a delivery time?

3. lke thread starter macrumors 6502a

Exactly if you go login to your ups account and go to tracking there you will see a tab that says: UPS My Choice

There you will have to confirm your address and you can view an approximate time of the delivery.

4. sfwalter macrumors 68000

sfwalter

I logged into UPS My Choice. After clicking on the link in the delivery calendar it brings me to the standard tracking page and it just shows "End of Day". Is there another place to go to see estimated delivery times?

5. briankeith513 macrumors 6502a

briankeith513

Yeah same for me

6. Glaxx macrumors regular

Glaxx

Some packages in the past with UPS My Choice, I've been able to request a specific 2-hour delivery window. I believe it costs an extra $5, but sometimes can be worth the charge. So far, I'm not seeing this option on my iPhone shipment. However, it's still just at the "processed" state and has no real tracking information.

7. lke thread starter macrumors 6502a

This is the message I see when I press the tracking option from Apple:

What time will your package be delivered to your home? Get FREE approximate Delivery Windows on most UPS packages.

But you need to sign on my ups, maybe later I will do it to see the aproximate time

8. briankeith513 macrumors 6502a

briankeith513

Yes I'm looking for this option, but something is wrong with my My UPS Choice

9. nws0291 macrumors 6502a

2 hour delivery window is $5 per package and only available if you have a premium account which is $40 per year. Here is a 6 month free trial for premium https://slickdeals.net/f/7066284-free-6-months-premium-ups-mychoice-membership-from-officedepot.

I just held the package at the UPS depot and it will be available for pickup at 8:30 am tomorrow morning. Better than waiting the whole day to possibly miss the driver if you have to step out.

The delivery estimate is just that. It's not an accurate window as most my packages say ~1pm-4pm and they normally come around 5-6pm from UPS.

10. Glaxx macrumors regular

Glaxx

Exactly. My point is that I'm not yet seeing the option to select a 2-hour window for my iPhone shipment. Hopefully I can at some point. I've done it in the past with my premium account and it works great.