MyWeather Mobile?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Maclver, Mar 20, 2011.

1. Maclver macrumors 68020

Maclver

I was going through my apps and I noticed that MyWeather Mobile hasn't been updated in a while so I went and googled them to see if they were working on an update. But I can't seem to find them anymore? You search the App Store for MyWeather Mobile and its not there, They don't have a website anymore? Does anyone know what happened to them?

2. TITNTUFF macrumors regular

TITNTUFF

THey started a weather desktop site

http://www.myweather.com/

it's in beta.
    Nothing new for iPhone app. Pretty app, but not as accurate as I need.

3. 4KMat macrumors newbie

MyWeather Info

I thought the same thing. I emailed them and found out that they're in the process of launching a new website, mobile apps, iPad app and desktop widget. They're looking for beta testers right now... I think the site's www.myweather.com... check it out it's pretty neat. I also asked about forecasting accuracy and they mentioned that the data for their new products is running off an improved server. According to the lady I emailed, they're placing alot of energy into testing forecast accuracy. I'm excited to see what they come out with... I liked their old app.

4. TITNTUFF macrumors regular

TITNTUFF

I bought the original app

but it wasn't accurate enough ( I work outdoors), maybe they will support the old paid for app when they get things lined up...

5. 4KMat macrumors newbie

MyWeather App Released

MyWeather's new iPhone and Android apps were just released. Have you guys checked them out yet? I like the iPhone app so far.