Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

reliantj

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2008
managed to download it.

for some reason i can't get my laptop to connect. Though USB works fine.

my iPod, on the other hand, connects via wifi and surfs with no problem.

any help?

Shanewilliams

macrumors 6502a
Apr 3, 2010
I'll just ask this here, I downloaded mywi last night and used it briefly. Upon closing it out I had used roughly 8mb down and 2 up. I closed it out and shut it down in multitasking. Well, I just opened it back up and it shows 44mb down and 17 up. Is this normal or am I doing something wrong? Nothing was on when I opened the program up. Amy ideas? Thanks!

touchmonkey

macrumors 6502
Oct 14, 2008
I'll just ask this here, I downloaded mywi last night and used it briefly. Upon closing it out I had used roughly 8mb down and 2 up. I closed it out and shut it down in multitasking. Well, I just opened it back up and it shows 44mb down and 17 up. Is this normal or am I doing something wrong? Nothing was on when I opened the program up. Amy ideas? Thanks!
Did you turn off tethering before you "closed it out"?

fuzzielitlpanda

macrumors 6502a
Mar 24, 2008
i am using the trial version of MyWi. Can someone tell me why I cannot press the "x" next to the WEP password? I am trying to set my own password, but I can't even enter in some characters.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.