Mywi Won't Transfer License

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by MullisMan, Jul 30, 2011.

1. MullisMan macrumors newbie

I had an iPhone 4 and the power/sleep button got stuck. I took it to the apple store and since I was still under warranty they just replaced the phone. I had jailbroken that phone, and I didnt get a chance to reset it to factory settings before I traded it in.

Now Ive jailbroken the new phone, and I was able to download two of my previously purchased apps iFile and safari download manager, but mywi and my3g say they are still trial licenses when I download them.

I've tried to transfer rock account, even though I purchased it through cydia, via amazon. I dont have a rock account. I tried to go through the app option to download license, but it still says it's a trial license. Ive tried every way to get my license to download but to no avail. Anybody have any tips? I even tried to purchase it again like it says to in the app, but where the app info says you won't have to pay again, I get all the way to the shipping screen for payment.

2. lucifiel macrumors 6502a

lucifiel

Email the lovely devs of MyWii to see what they say?

3. Abs_p macrumors 6502a

4. MullisMan thread starter macrumors newbie

I got the issue resolved by talking to Intelliborn. There was some problem with my iPhone not syncing up with my account through Cydia. They just updated my phones serial number and the license was applied to my trial version.