N-MBP with matte screen

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by darkus, Oct 17, 2008.

1. darkus macrumors regular

I have this sneaking feeling that Apple will give us the matte screen sometime in the future. Just the outpouring of complaints on this forum alone convince me there are enough people vocal about it and there are probably an equal percentage of people inside the apple hive that think like us.

2. Mike-intosh macrumors newbie

well, there are only about a thousand or so people here, and only a portion are complaining. Most either like it or don't mind it. And that "petition" going around only has about 2000 signees. Guaranteed they sold more than 2000 new computers on the first HALF day alone.

The rebellion may be loud on an online forum, but overall, I don't think anything translates... My 2 cents ;)

3. darkus thread starter macrumors regular

agreed we are small fries here and our voices might as well be silent. What I mean is that an equal proportion of the actual techs/decision makers in apple are probably of similar mind and may have influence inside of apple itself; and would create a matte version just out of self desire.

4. Mike-intosh macrumors newbie

5. PAUL BRIAN macrumors member

i dont see it happening. the glass is part of the whole "unibody" thing they have been professing since tuesday. i cant even pictue the new macbook with a matte screen to tell you the truth.

live with it, look at the bright side, some company out there is going to make a killing with anti reflective coating. more jobs out there is always good