Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

billandy

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 26, 2007
Cambridge, United Kingdom
Good attempt but I think they just gotta sort out the sluggish S60 before releasing it onto the market. And, look at the video that's been posted, opening the main menu takes long as a whole second, like the n95. And... and you double-click to open a file folder, smells of WinMo?

Personally I think it's just gonna be another Touch Pro and even more useless because it has a physical QWERTY keyboard which is said to be good for "business users", but... it doesn't have integrated Exchange support nor I doubt it's RIM-certified like some models in the E-series. And last but not least, what's the point of having such a geeky so-called business phone that doesn't even have Microsoft Office on it? Don't most people just want the Office on their similar form-factor Windows Mobile?

------[UPDATE]------
video links:
commercial
demo

and a picture:
nokia_n97_group_05.jpg

Blue Velvet

Moderator emeritus
Jul 4, 2004
edesignuk was on the scene first and maybe Current Events is a better place to discuss phones that have no relevance to the iPhone. The three other posts in this thread have now been moved into the linked thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.