Name everything you use your iPhone 6+ for?

Hieveryone

macrumors 601
Original poster
Apr 11, 2014
USA
Of course I have always used iPhone for

Calls
iMessages
Emails
Calculator
Calendar
Stocks
Twitter
Amazon
Shopping Online
Weather
Banking
Reminders
Clock for Alarms
Notes
Music

--------------------------------------------
After getting a huge screen on the 6+
--------------------------------------------

Pages for editing documents
Numbers
More Movies
Games occasionally

lordofthereef

macrumors G5
Nov 29, 2011
Boston, MA
Surprised not to see a camera there. I have been using nothing but iPhones as a camera since the 4S. Since then they have been about as good as a current affordably priced point and shoot. And with the iPhone, I know it's always just in my left pocket, never farther away. With a camera I have to consciously bring it with me.

HenryDJP

macrumors 603
Nov 25, 2012
United States
Everything the OP mentioned I do on my 6 Plus..and I'll add to it that I use my phone as a GPS device since my business entails driving to see clients daily.

----------

Surprised not to see a camera there. I have been using nothing but iPhones as a camera since the 4S. Since then they have been about as good as a current affordably priced point and shoot. And with the iPhone, I know it's always just in my left pocket, never farther away. With a camera I have to consciously bring it with me.
I've used my 4S as a video camera for the past 2 years for YouTube videos. It's been flawless. But right after I got my 6 Plus I bought the new GoPro Hero 4 Black to do my videos. I needed a more professional operating camera with more dedicated camera features so I won't be using the camera on my 6 Plus much.

bpeeps

macrumors 68030
May 6, 2011
Probably everything people have use iPhone 4, 5, and 6 models for. What is this thread?

naturalstar

macrumors 6502a
Mar 9, 2012
Phone
Messaging
Camera
Video (first time)
Web Surfing
Navigation
Music
Games
iBooks (brief reading)
Newspaper
Email
Weather
Stocks
Facebook/LinkedIn
Bank Account Status/Alerts
Financial Calculator (app)
Notes
Calendar

I've used the Compass and Flashlight features also.