Name of older Apple Macintosh game?

Discussion in 'PowerPC Macs' started by Raider4010, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Raider4010 macrumors newbie

Feb 19, 2012
    I didn't know which section to post this question. It's about an older Macintosh game but I just want to know the name, not how to get it running or how to beat it.

Back in the late 80's/early 90's I had an Apple Macintosh. It was black and white, I think it was the "Macintosh SE" but I'm not sure. It had some pre-loaded games and one was a Tic-Tac-Toe game but instead of having one basic grid to play, it was like 5 or 6 grids diagonally placed down the screen, and you could get matches if you put your "X" in the same spot on the whole board (You didn't win after just getting a whole row, you kept playing until all the boards were full. For example you got a point if you had an "X" in top right corner on every board). I loved that game as a kid and I've spend a lot of free time searching for its name but can't find any info about it!
  2. Daxeria macrumors newbie

Aug 29, 2008
    There were several versions of 3D Tic Tac Toe for classic Macs, but from the mention of diagonal grids, I think you want Third Dimension from the "Mind Over Mac" collection. (Here's an animated slideshow of what it looked like.)