name of the songs ??

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by caccamolle, Nov 11, 2009.

1. caccamolle macrumors 6502

this is driving me crazy !

how do I get to see the full name of a song/album when it does not fit the screen (I see the partial name and the "....") ?

This, as you all know, happens regardless of where you are in the iPod area of the iPhone. You may be listing albums (horiz or vertical), can't see the full name of those Albums where it's long enough. When listing the songs of an album, can't see the full name of the songs ...

You know what I mean. Help !

2. CCRGMac macrumors newbie

Just bumpin'

I posted the same problem a few days ago and got no hits. On traditional iPods the title scrolls across the screen, don't know why the iPhone can't do it. It's especially necessary on classical works where the titles often include a lot of info with the important bit at the end.

3. caccamolle thread starter macrumors 6502

Thx man, I begin to suspect there is no solution even though I find that absurd to say the least.

Yes, classical and opera is where this probably matters most, but not only though.

4. SpaceKitty macrumors 68040

SpaceKitty

It's been this way for two years and Apple hasn't changed this yet. There is nothing you can change to be able to view the complete title.