Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

shu82

macrumors 6502a
Jan 10, 2007
Rocket City, AL
After 6 years of drunken debochery, I have a masters and now a real job with insurance:D . I still find it hard to get up every morning before the sun rises. I am proud of myself every morning I do it successfully.

Not this morning, I stayed up late watching B-ball and hit the snooze a few too many times and was a little late. No one noticed me sneak in:cool:

Bad SHU!

ghall

macrumors 68040
Jun 27, 2006
Rhode Island
I'm most proud of my 800+ posts here on MacRumors...what is that not something to be proud of? :confused:

Edit: make that almost 900 posts. :D

ezzie

macrumors 68020
Sep 7, 2006
Baltimore, MD
i'm proud of myself for stopping all the bad things i was doing in my first year of college and actually working hard enough to graduate with honors.

at 24, i have a great job with benefits that's actually in my field (in may i'll have been here 2 years!) and i just bought my first house in december. :)

sometimes my dad calls me up just to tell me that he's proud of me. :eek:

iSaint

macrumors 603
i'm proud of myself for stopping all the bad things i was doing in my first year of college and actually working hard enough to graduate with honors.

at 24, i have a great job with benefits that's actually in my field (in may i'll have been here 2 years!) and i just bought my first house in december. :)

sometimes my dad calls me up just to tell me that he's proud of me. :eek:

/old me: Are you putting away for retirement?

/young me: Don't forget to have fun!

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
Choosing to study that which interests me-- even if it means less material wealth and "success," even if it means inner turmoil to better myself, to broaden my views, and to learn to see differently-- everyday.

Deepdale

macrumors 68000
May 4, 2005
New York
My ability to work for years at a very accelerated pace throughout the entire day while maintaining a high energy level, all accomplished while averaging only 2-3 hours of sleep on any given night.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.