Name your own price Bundle

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by CylonGlitch, Sep 19, 2012.

1. CylonGlitch macrumors 68030

CylonGlitch

Name Your Own Price

SparkBox
    iClip
    iDocument
    MacCleanse3
    Jaksta Music Converter
    skEdit
    MacFlux4
    Typeinator
    ForkLift2

Need to spend more than $11.75 to get the last three. To me I am kinda interested in MacFlux4. Anyone have any experience with MacFlux4?

2. MacDawg macrumors P6

MacDawg

I saw it too, but really couldn't find anything that tempted me
    Some of it was ok I guess, just nothing that screamed "you need me"

3. CylonGlitch thread starter macrumors 68030

CylonGlitch

The only reason I'm considering it is for MacFlux4 because a good friend of mine asked me to help them create a nice looking template for their email newsletters that their business sends out. Might be much easier to do with a tool instead of writing it all by hand. And for $12, it would be worth it. Now just to do some research to see what people say about the product.

4. CylonGlitch thread starter macrumors 68030

CylonGlitch

Just an FYI. I did some research and Flux4 seems really to be mediocre at best. Lots of negative reviews on it. To me a warning was that you can't get a demo from their website, just purchase only. I did find a demo from another website (search for Flux4 Trial). It seems legit and all; 30 day trial. But Ugh, made me realize it wasn't worth the effort. If you were a professional developer, maybe this would help you, but generally to whip out a few good pages, it isn't.

So no bundle for me.

5. fhall1 macrumors 68040

fhall1

Thanks for the review...the only reason I was considering the bundle was for Flux4....sounds like I can skip it.

6. CylonGlitch thread starter macrumors 68030

CylonGlitch

It might work for you, it didn't for me. I highly recommend downloading the Flux4 Trial and make that determination for yourself. Sadly I couldn't find the trial on their website, that worried me a lot.