Nanda Lapsac - laptop bag for girls...Thoughts?

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by Nicolecat, Jun 17, 2009.

1. Nicolecat macrumors 6502a

Nicolecat

So, I've been looking for a great carryall...that would hold my macbook as well.

I stumbled upon this bag, and I love the way it looks.
    I can't find any reviews on it what-so-ever...and just wondered as to what some other mac-heads thought about it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So, please tell me what you think...I'm so itching to buy this one. :D

edit: here's where you can find it.
    Thanks.

2. LeviG macrumors 65816

Ok I'm male so obviously I havent had much experience with bags ladies would use etc.
    I would say the bag is quite clever really, it doesn't really look like a laptop bag so would help in 'hiding' that you have one with you. Its also got that oversize bag look going on that seems to be fashionable at the minute.

As long as it has decent padding and you like the design I dont see how it can be any worse than a normal one to be honest.

3. Buskape macrumors 6502

Buskape

I like it! Just ordered one for my girlfriend. Thank you for showing this :D

4. Nicolecat thread starter macrumors 6502a

Nicolecat

Yeah...I was looking for something that wouldn't scream laptop bag...I'm going to be flying to visit family next month, and wanted something simple. ...and easy to manuever through security, the laptop is a zipper away...but you can position it against your body to prevent pickpockets. (I hate crowds)
    Thank you for the feedback.

Awesome!...I figured someone with a girlfriend would like it. :D

5. andalusia macrumors 68030

andalusia

Or maybe another girl? ;)

6. Nicolecat thread starter macrumors 6502a

Nicolecat

Lol...yeah that too.
    but I have noticed a slight skew in male to female ratio. :D

7. scienide09 macrumors 65816

scienide09

It seems to me that the bags you're considering are handbags, i.e., to be carried by hand (as opposed to over the shoulder). It's difficult to tell from the photo, but those straps don't look very long to me.

A 13" MBP weighs about 4.5 lbs. Add to this the weight of everything else you want to have with you -- cell, water bottle, wallet, keys, etc. Seems to me that this would be a lot of weight to lug around all day by hand. I've seen the kinds of things my wife sometimes wants to bring along, and she's pretty practical. But it adds up.

Of course, if this bag can be thrown over the shoulder....

8. andalusia macrumors 68030

andalusia

Hmm... old thread, but valid post nonetheless :D

9. scienide09 macrumors 65816

scienide09

Yeah, my original post was simply to note my reporting a spam post. Then I got to thinking about this product. By the time I edited my comment to add my thoughts on the product in question, an mod had swooped in an deleted the spam.

10. andalusia macrumors 68030

andalusia

Ah, how very confusing to the naked eye :D Thanks for clearing it all up :)

11. molala macrumors 6502a

Any comments from the people who got the bag? I personally don't like throwing something with short straps over my shoulder (especially a bulky bag), feels uncomfortable. But it is a very cute bag.