Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

StingerT125

macrumors 6502a
Jun 3, 2008
Dutchess County New York
I've got a silver 4G and a black 5G nano. I like both finishes, but I think I like the shiny black a little better.

I really didn't notice too much about the click wheel, both are responsive and work about the same for me.

Mr. Giver '94

macrumors 68000
Jun 2, 2008
London
I agree. The new finnish looks too flashy and tacky. The only Nano color I like this time around is the "Black" because it is more of an anthracite grey color.

niuniu

macrumors 68020
I was spared the socks and did get an orange 5G today.. it really does have a superb finish to it, and I'm loving the click-wheel too. I'm wondering perhaps if there's a difference in quality on some batches, because there's no way you'd look at the thing I'm holding and knock it on quality. The quality is the first thing that really grabs you about it, and the colour of mine isn't flashy, it's actually a toned down burnt orange instead of bright orange..

The screen is something I never noticed until now is that it's black/onyx/smokey something like that which is so class looking.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.