Nanostray 2.

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by JackAxe, Mar 20, 2008.

1. JackAxe macrumors 68000

JackAxe

Any thoughts on this game?

If not for the Professor Layton game, I would have bought it. But I'm still trembling from the fact I suck at Contra 4 on the DS, so I was kind of intimidated of buying this game. :eek:

<]=)

2. Ja Di ksw macrumors 65816

Ja Di ksw

Wow, I had no idea this game came out. Loved the first one, took me back to the old arcade games, but with new graphics and some other things. Lots of fun. I'll have to pick this one up [though I just got the Curious Village, haven't even opened it, just started playing Advance Wars Days of Ruin, and bought a used copy of Puzzle Quest today. Not to mention all my Wii games. Far, far too many to play :( ]

By the way, where are you in Contra 4? I gave up on playing it in hard, playing it in normal or whatever now. I get up to the stage where you're on the water bike, but haven't beaten it yet.

3. JackAxe thread starter macrumors 68000

JackAxe

I can't keep up with the games I want to play. My friend kept on pushing me towards Nanostray, but I never got around to getting it. I still haven't even bought Star Fox speaking of shooters.

The game looks good, but I figured I would go with the puzzle games -- since they're generally my favorite, but I'm craving a space fighter now.

I haven't got past the first level of Contra. :eek: *grovels in shame* I bought the game last Friday, played it for a bit, then loaned it to my friend since my work load is pretty steep right now. But like a tard, I come here and post when I should be working... Oo

<]=)