Nashville stock shipping!

jazzmanmonty

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 9, 2012
JUST GOT AN UPDATE VIA MY ANDROID SHIPPING APP (YA, I KNOW, BUT I LIKE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS) THAT ONE OF MY IPADS HAVE SHIPPED FROM NASHVILLE. ACTUALLY:
Mar 14, 2012 11:20 PM
Left FedEx origin facility
MOUNT JULIET, TN

THE OTHER PACKAGE STILL SITTING THERE THOUGH. WELL ITS A START! LET THE IPADS COME!

NOW, IDK WHAT THREAD I READ IT ON, BUT SOMEONE SAID THERE IS A BUTTON ON THEIR FEDEX SHIPPING PAGE FOR PICK UP AT FACILITY? I DON'T SEE IT. ANY HELP APPRECIATED. THE WAY I FIGURE, IF IT LEFT TONIGHT, IT'LL BE IN CHICAGO TOMORROW. A DAY EARLY PICKUP WOULD BE NICE. :D

jazzmanmonty

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 9, 2012
sorry if this doesn't need its own thread, but as a newbie, and hitting refresh over and over on my fedex tracking tab since the 10th and finally seeing an update, i felt that this would be a nice reason for me to start my first thread. also, was to eager to post to take the seven seconds to find the nashville thread and not get ADD and start reading another thread i may pass by.

Southernboyj

macrumors 68000
Mar 8, 2012
Mobile, AL
sorry if this doesn't need its own thread, but as a newbie, and hitting refresh over and over on my fedex tracking tab since the 10th and finally seeing an update, i felt that this would be a nice reason for me to start my first thread. also, was to eager to post to take the seven seconds to find the nashville thread and not get ADD and start reading another thread i may pass by.
Don't worry man, tons of threads don't need to be created.

However, most of the community won't bash you on it.. there is that 5% though. :p

Txlonghorns

macrumors newbie
Mar 14, 2012
Why is it going from Nashville to Mount Juliet? My new iPad was stuck in Nashville since 3/9 and is bound for Dallas.

Only thing I could think of is that Mount Juliet must be home to some warehouse facility for FedEx since its only 9 miles from BNA. iPads must be destined to fly out of BNA soon.

If this is in fact true, iPads have been in Nashville for a while...long enough to necessitate being warehoused off airport facility premises.