Nationwide (US) repair company

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Reidan, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Reidan macrumors member

I manage cellular devices for my company. We are a nationwide retail company with stores in most states. I have about 200 corporate owned smart phones, which most are iPhone.

We do not purchase extended warranty on any of our phones. Thankfully the number of phones needing repair has been small and I have just done them myself when it has been a simple cracked screen or digitizer. But I notice the number of repairs increasing lately. Especially with the 5 series. Seems the screens break easier on the 5 than the old 3 or 4 series. Or users are getting clumsier!

My boss said he wants me to find a repair company with a good national presence that we can have an associate take the phone too and have it repaired local to them instead of shipping it to me and having me repair it, or take it to a local repair shop here, then ship it back to them. And, want it to be billed to a company account instead of them paying out of pocket.

So, anyone on here know if any of the multitude of smartphone repair shops online has a good US National presence? And most importantly, has a good reputation for good repair quality?

Thanks

2. Hrhnick macrumors member

Apple Retail? Even out of warranty devices can be serviced by the Genius Bar. Also, since they use legit Apple parts they don't void the warranty.

3. Carlanga macrumors 604

Carlanga

4. Reidan thread starter macrumors member

Can Apple bill a corporate account for someone who walks in off the street? Is there a way to prevent abuse so that they do not take a family members iPhone in for a free repair?

5. JOSE891 macrumors 6502a

JOSE891

None of us work at Apple here, It would be best to contact Apple directly.

6. H2K03 macrumors member