Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

igglepuff

macrumors regular
Sep 27, 2007
The flipping of the cards is also part of another game project I'll be starting up this month. iPoker! ;)

nice! can't wait! if you want testers or anythign other then who you have now, PM me - i'd love some holdem' that doesnt suck on my phone :)
james

jasonnorm

macrumors regular
Aug 10, 2007
Milford, MA
Screw the SDK (which is not going to be officially released until the Spring)..

You were on such a roll with this game, it sucks that you are letting Apple control this game ... Sigh ...

Come on man! Give us the update!

Ill give you $20 if it has all that you say it does.

jc1350

macrumors 6502a
Feb 4, 2008
If you have a working (meaning older) version and want to keep it that way, do NOT upgrade to the latest "beta." It's already expired and tells you to visit McCarron's site to get info about getting the next version...which he won't allow you to get.

I restored my phone this week and as a result, I have lost the game.

jarazmek

macrumors newbie
Apr 14, 2008
Lost!!!!!!!!!!

Ok guy well I was a die hard for my blackjack 2 and I was given a 16gb iPhone, I hated it from the start, then I found out about all of the hacks and mods you can do so now I love it because of guys and gals like you. So thanks, but to my point I have been reading here getting info and I found the blackjack which I love so I looked high and low and I cant find it anywhere. None of the source I find give me the option to load the iblackjack through the app installer. I have the skins but thats it, I hope I am just overlooking something and maybe you guys can show me what I need to do in order to install this great looking game.
Thanks again,
Joe

P.s. sorry if I posted this in the wrong area ( first post):apple::confused:

McCarron

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 17, 2006
Sorry but iBlackjack is no longer available via Installer. The new improved iBlackjack will be made available through Apple's iPhone App Store come June at the earliest.

Thanks,
Patrick McCarron

m5devil

macrumors newbie
Apr 14, 2008
Problem with themes

Hello,

I installed all the possible themes, but nothing appears except for Default.
What could be the problem?

Thanks

jarazmek

macrumors newbie
Apr 14, 2008
Thats to bad, I really wanted to give it a shot..... I will just stick to the web app then cause apple will want 10 15 bucks for it. I guess I was a day late and a buck short. Thanks anyways

McCarron

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 17, 2006
No it wont be free, it will be low priced compared to some other game announcements.

McCarron

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 17, 2006
Actually now the AppStore has launched, so here is the link to view it in iTunes.

Price is $4.99 and has a LOT more options and features that the previous alpha builds did not. With even more on the way.

Also, those who made generous donations last year will get a free copy, but still working out the logistics of how to do that with Apple.

jc1350

macrumors 6502a
Feb 4, 2008
Weak. Well I guess I'll wait for a free Blackjack game, or make one if I have some time. Thanks for your work in the past though.

Not weak. This fellow put time and effort into coding the game. He's perfectly legit in wanting some compensation for it.

Omad0n

macrumors regular
Apr 26, 2002
Seattle, WA
Just a suggestion

I looked at the link to the download, but it doesn't list all the features you have on your app. I think it'd be really nice to see, and help you stand apart from the other blackjack software titles, since there are a few. Can't wait to get my 2.0 software later today and buy the program (was using it in alpha and loved it)

McCarron

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 17, 2006
Not weak. This fellow put time and effort into coding the game. He's perfectly legit in wanting some compensation for it.

Thanks for the support!

I looked at the link to the download, but it doesn't list all the features you have on your app. I think it'd be really nice to see, and help you stand apart from the other blackjack software titles, since there are a few. Can't wait to get my 2.0 software later today and buy the program (was using it in alpha and loved it)

Yeah I agree and think we need to add more to the iTunes side, but on the device AppStore we didn't want too much text crowding up the display on the small screen.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.