Navigon Mobilenavigator 2.0 volume

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by araczek, Nov 22, 2011.

1. araczek macrumors member

I use Mobilenavigator on my iPhone 4S. The previous version of navigator the volume was really not too loud. Now with this version they broke the volume even more. I tried to find a manual to see if I have sound settings correct like background Audio, mute, etc. NO MANUAL TO BE FOUND.:mad:

Anyone have any insight or experienced this problem? I may start looking at other products, Navigon has practically no real method of support or even a methodology on HOW to support.

Anyone got idea's?

2. jpcarro macrumors 6502

jpcarro

Volume is now tied to phone's volume. It was independent before.

Yeah, their support (for smartphone apps anyway) really sucks.

3. MacDawg macrumors P6

MacDawg

What exactly are you trying to accomplish?
    Do you want more volume or less?
    How do you want it set?
    What controls do you want?

4. cbronfman macrumors 6502

Magellan Dashboard Mount

I purchased the Magellan Dashboard Mount for my 3GS about 2 years ago - there is an enhanced GPS chip and volume control built in. With my iPhone 4S, the volume is MUCH BETTER than it was. In the app settings, I have it set on max. I can turn it up on the Magellan Dashboard Mount also. I suspect you don't want to spend another $100 to solve the problem, but it does work.

5. araczek thread starter macrumors member

MORE volume

Macdawg,

Question I thought was clear. I said "not too loud". Regardless with Navigon volume turned all the way up and iPhone all the way up (loudest) volume is a whisper. Better have a quiet car to hear it.

I will just switch to another one although I did like this AND spent over $60. I WOULD like this one fixed but I am sure it will be a long way off and I need it.