Navigon Traffic Update?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by andyhargreaves, Nov 12, 2009.

1. andyhargreaves macrumors regular

Any ideas when this will arrive to the UK version? Am quite keen to get this feature, but it doesn't appear in 'Extras' in the app, and there is no update available in iTunes app store.

2. lovelost macrumors newbie

lovelost

Navigon are quite active on Twitter etc., but are ghostly silent on the UK traffic issue (despite direct queries). Hope that's not a bad sign.

3. PrinceDraven macrumors regular

???

I have been chasing them on this too.

So far no replies at all.

Strangely I read a comment from someone at Navigon (think it was on their facebook page) which stated all the countries that traffic is already working for and on the list was UK!?!?.

Does anyone know if Traffic works for UK on the Europe Version of the software?

4. lovelost macrumors newbie

lovelost

I have the Europe version, with traffic, and no, there is no UK traffic yet.

5. swanseastu macrumors member

swanseastu

no traffic working yet in the UK, When I go to the traffic screen I just get the following screen

Attached Files:

6. andyhargreaves thread starter macrumors regular

Was that taken from the EU or UK version of the app? I cannot even find that page!

7. countrydweller macrumors 6502

countrydweller

I get the same screen, when no traffic problems exist, when there are slowdowns I get a traffic report and can bring up a map, in the US.