Nazi Zombie Mode Online PS3

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by FreedomFighter, Dec 27, 2008.

1. FreedomFighter macrumors member

Hey guys,

I have been having a problem finding servers for nazi zombie mode. I try to search for servers with people on them but after about 10 - 15 mins it just creates a server of my own which no one joins. is this just a problem on my end or does it happen to everyone OR does noone play this game-type online

Thanks

2. Omega Mitch macrumors newbie

Between regular competitive and campaign co-op on COD:WAW, COD4, Resistance 2, LBP, Far Cry 2, Warhawk, and such, I guess there aren't many players who wanna kick it Zombie style. I personally love Nazi Zombies, so if you want, add me to PSN and we'll smoke some brains: PSN - Maelgoth.

3. FreedomFighter thread starter macrumors member

4. spoon man macrumors 6502a

spoon man

Yeah i'm having the same prob trying to find peep to Massacre zombies add me to Fatal87virus

5. evan g macrumors regular

Nazi zombies is so addicting!

(removed psn id because my friends list is full)

6. sasori123 macrumors newbie

7. dog24 macrumors member

I wanna kill zombies but it's often hard to find anyone to play with... [DELETED]

8. wvuwhat macrumors 65816

wvuwhat

9. Ivan P macrumors 68030

Ivan P

PSN: IvanP91

If any of you guys add me I'll be up for playing Nazi Zombies whenever I'm online :)

10. ddengler93 macrumors newbie

Lets do it!

I love playin nazi zombies but, like you said, i can't find anyone to play with. My PSN is: kamakawiwo

11. Dumplings168 macrumors newbie

12. Mufasa804 macrumors regular

13. barr08 macrumors 65816

barr08

I play with my friends on the same TV. With the new map that just came out (AMAZING), this could easily be a standalone game. They added 4 powerups (Bioshock style), and clearly implemented a lot of user feedback - we played the first one religiously, and they covered in the update just about every complaint we had.

If you haven't checked out the new map, I recommend doing so right away!

14. barr08 macrumors 65816

barr08

I just got my PS3 yesterday. COD5 is in the mail from Amazon.

PSN: dr_law

Hit me up for some hot zombie action!

15. kahimself macrumors newbie

lets shoot up some nazis. VWiBoost is the name add me

16. youthgump33 macrumors newbie

Psn: younggump...................... i love nazi zombie

17. JoeSchmoe22 macrumors newbie

yeah i've got the same problem. anybody add me too. CaptainWow12.

18. Ryker101 macrumors newbie

Add me to play, I'm always trying to get a team to kill zombies :p

mmajor is my tag thing

19. PHaXor macrumors newbie

Ok, I dont have this problem BUT!

I am willing to play with people, and ONLY WHO KNOWS HOW TO PLAY, and i mean it, dont just random ppl that thinks they are good at it, i dont play with noobs...

So if you think you are good enough add me on PSN: PwnedHaxor

You Better be good if you add me!

20. barr08 macrumors 65816

barr08

This is the problem w/ NZ on PSN. No one knows how to play effectively. There are certain things you can do to ensure your game goes as far as possible - things like holding the corridor with the electricity, saving a last zombie at a window, and going together to get a powerup at the end of a level. Without these little secrets, the game doesn't last long enough to be very fun.

21. PHaXor macrumors newbie

Yeah, i have played with ppl who opens all dors and stairs, and on when the round has started and when there are like 100s of zombies coming, they decide to go downstairs to get a new weapon, how stupid is that?

Well, sometimes the thing with "Not killing the last Zombie" gets boring if you do it each round, its better to stop it when you have a decent weapon or need to buy ammo, and buy some perks.. But it is good if you really want to stay alive, you can rebuild the windows..

I was playing and we was only 2, and we managed to come to lvl 28, it was sad as i didnt beat my record (lvl 30), and the saddddest thing was that it was totally my fault, i kinda got stuck in the middle but i managed to kill them, but ofc i needed to be revived and when just about he was about to revive me, we both died :eek:

BUt it was fun, that guy i can say was GOOD, he knew how to play, he even had the same place i like to stay, and YES we didnt kill the last zombie because i never got a Ray Gun, i just hate it, i never get it in a good game but only with noobs..
    I've played with many good players and thats what i call fun......

Another thing, i dont like to do, is just to stay in one place and KILL KILL and KILL, well that what i do with when i play with good players, but when there are noobs playing, i get JuggerNog which i usually do everytime i play, but those noobs dont know what it is so they dont even touch the machines, anyways i kinda like to get chased by zombies, i always be down stairs and just shoot and run in circles , its fun as hell, and i hate it when othe ppl follow me, its just annoying...

Are you a good player "barr08" ? , want to have a match or something?

I just cant wait for the other new map :)))

I dont have this kind of problem, i find a game within 5-20 secs :)
    Well, to those who do have this kind of problem, all you have to do is to Port Forward, google CoD WaW Ports, maybe you find those ports.
    you then need to config your router with those ports, it will then be fixed and Happy Gaming Guys!

22. Alexwithad macrumors 6502

I love nazi zombies, I played online one night with a group of people I found on a server...I guess I got lucky. Anyways we made it to like 26 or something. it was awesome. I wish I had cod 5, I just borrowed it off of a friend that day. I might get it if the price drops any time soon. I mainly focus my gaming on COD 4 online. My little brother plays resident evil 5 all the time. Add us, Alexwithad is my PSN

23. johnwilko88 macrumors newbie

I love nazi zombies and can really struggle to join games online. If you wana game add me! Its john_wilko88

24. Mirror.image macrumors newbie

You can add me to PSN Skelmir.

I kinda stopped playing that much, only reason i bought the game was nazi zombies but i always end up playing cod 4 again :Þ

It would be great to play with someone good in cod.

25. barr08 macrumors 65816

barr08

New map! Has anyone else played it yet? It's getting more and more like a full game with every update.