NBA Draft

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by mikehokie, Jun 29, 2007.

1. mikehokie macrumors regular

Boston trades Jeff Green for Ray Allen???

Charlotte trades Brandan Wright for Jason Richardson???

New York trades Channing Frye, Steve Francis for Zach Randolph, Dan Dickau, and Fred Jones???

Bad trades for Boston, Charlotte, New York

My Washington Wizards pass on Jason Smith F/C from Colorado State and take Nick Young another perimeter player as if they don't have enough.

2. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

I think this one is cool...both good players.

Bless

3. cycocelica macrumors 68000

cycocelica

Sonics got Durant and Green. I am happy. It sad to see Ray Ray go. Hope he can make the Celtics that much better.

4. ham_man macrumors 68020

ham_man

I still wonder how long this pattern of the Western Conference remaining stacked in talent and the Eastern Conference (aside from a few teams) wallowing in their own stupidity will continue...

5. blitzkrieg79 macrumors 6502

blitzkrieg79

Ainge made a desperate attempt to save his job for another season, in the short term, Boston will probably make the playoffs with Allen, Jefferson, and Pierce but then again, we are talking about eastern conference here, it doesn't take much to qualify for the playoffs. Either way, Seattle got the better of the deal and is building for the future, now I wonder how they will handle Rashard Lewis, it's obvious they'll make some other trades this summer, they have too many good front court players (Wilcox, Lewis, Durant, Swift, Green, and Collison) that will be a waste if they won't get the playing time. Also, since they traded Allen, who will be their starting SG? Wilkins? Delonte West (who is more of a PG)? Wally Szczerbiak (who is more of a SF)? And what happens to Ridnour (there were trade rumors involving his name)? Either way, I like what the new GM has done so far, Ray Allen is a good offensive player but defensively he stinks and Sonics desperately need defense if they want to go anywhere.

And as far as other trades go, I don't care, I am a Sonics fan :p Please bring back the Payton/Kemp days, when the basketball was actually fun to watch.