General NBA Gametime Wifi Location Spoofer?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by maijedb, Jan 2, 2014.

1. maijedb macrumors newbie

PHP:
    I have purchased NBA League pass mobile through the Gametime app. I have LocationFaker installed on my i5S but it only works if the phone isnt on wifi. Basically I cant watch the Warriors because of the blackout issue unless i switch the phone on LTE. Do you guys know if their is a tweak to fix this so I dont have to constantly switch back and forth from wifi and no wifi? Also im trying to watch on my iPad but I only have wifi on my iPad so I cant watch the Golden State Warriors.

2. maijedb thread starter macrumors newbie

3. maijedb thread starter macrumors newbie

Not good that nobody else needs this tweak but me:(

4. RDAR macrumors 6502

I use VPN One Click app. It installs a bunch of VPNs to your system. It only costs $9.99 for a year so it's pretty cheap. I live in Toronto, so I just put the Netherlands VPN and I get access to Raptors game and national broadcasts games that are blacked out. On the iPhone I just turn on VPN before I click the blacked out game then I can access it so I turn off the VPN again. If I go to another game though then I have to go turn on the VPN again to get back into the blacked out game. Just message me and I'll explain it better what I'm doing if you don't understand. Hope this helps you out. I was using FakeLocation and LocationFaker like you but they weren't working for me so that's why I use the VPN.

5. linds15 macrumors 6502a

i use hotspotshield, turn it on, turn on game, then turn it off once the game is playing. dont have to turn it off but id rather now have the bandwidth being throttled at all

6. maijedb thread starter macrumors newbie

Thank you very much guys I'll try both sucks I have to pay for it though.

7. EM2013 macrumors 65816

EM2013

I didn't know you could this now I want to jb my iphone just for this. I can't watch rockets games anymore cause they changed to a new channel that's not being carried on AT&T uverse. And league pass won't work because of blackouts. May do this now. You can watch other games on your iPad? Cause I thought the mobile league pass only worked for iPhones & not iPads?

8. linds15 macrumors 6502a

this has nothing to do with jailbreak, he requested a tweak, but a non jailbreak method fulfilled his need. nba gametime is the international league pass app, so you can get a canadian or uk itunes account, and download the app from that store, from there you have to use a vpn to lift blackouts

9. EM2013 macrumors 65816

EM2013

Ohh okay I had NO IDEA you could do this & I thought a jailbreak was required, thanks for clearing this up for me!

10. EM2013 macrumors 65816

EM2013

Update: hey op after doing research it seems that the VPN trick will not work as the nba app uses gps to determine blackouts, can you confirm this works or doesn't work? I don't have league pass yet so I can't confirm this.

11. maijedb thread starter macrumors newbie

I can confirm it works on my iphone. I'm a Rockets fan to but live in the Bay Area kinda of a Warriors fan too.

12. EM2013 macrumors 65816

EM2013

Great to hear now I can watch their games! Yeah I don't blame you Steph Curry is fun to watch lol

Btw do you hook up to a tv watch the games? If so what tweak is required?

13. robotphood macrumors 6502a

Airplay.

Location spoofer worked on my ipad mini (ios6) although I haven't tried it for a while since I pay for monthly VPN access. This is combined with international nba game time app w/ an international league pass account.