NBA MLB - Really Slow Loading Times?

Discussion in 'Apple TV and Home Theater' started by DNAppleGold, Mar 16, 2011.

1. DNAppleGold macrumors regular

I've generally been happy with my ATV experience and have not had major issues with Nextflix and Youtube as have others. As an NBA fan I was quite excited to see that service added. However, I've had insanely slow loading times for the free clips (highlights/game re-caps). Clips that are only a few minutes often take several minutes to load and they don't start playing until fully loaded. Waiting 2 minutes to watch a 2 minute clip is not cool.
    I thought maybe my internet access was slow, so I loaded a Nextflix TV show through ATV and it started within a few seconds.

Others?

2. jlasoon macrumors 6502

Nope, everything here works great and looks great. Everything starts up quickly.

3. DanMacApple macrumors 6502

It might just be slow since alot people are now trying it out. Probably with another update it will be fixed.

4. bozzykid macrumors 68020

I don't know how an update is going to fix load times very much. I haven't seen very long load times at all with those two apps (maybe a few seconds tops).

5. DNAppleGold thread starter macrumors regular

I've never been on the kicking end of one of these weird problems that no one else is having. I'll reset the internet access and try again. Thanks.