NCIS Season 7 and NCIS:LA

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by quagmire, Sep 21, 2009.

1. quagmire macrumors 603

quagmire

Tomorrow is the debut for both season 7 of NCIS and the first season of NCIS:LA.

Now the ending of Season 6 wasn't as much of a cliffhanger as Season 3 and Season 5 were, but last scene was in Somalia with Ziva beat up and held hostage. Now the previews show them going to Africa and Tony in the same place as Ziva was( but, less beat up).

Now for NCIS:LA, not much I can say. Legends didn't really impress me as a pilot for the show. I will watch it, but probably won't enjoy it as much as the original with Gibbs, Ziva and the rest of the team. :)

2. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

Spin-offs always signal to me that a series is quickly about to go downhill, which I really don't want for NCIS, its the JAG of my generation. I love it!

3. quagmire thread starter macrumors 603

quagmire

Oh no........... such a negative season premiere so far.........

HA! The terrorist drinking a Kaf Pow. :D

Season 7 episode 1 was awesome. :)

NCIS:LA is not impressing so far. I'll stick to the original thank you. :)

4. steve2112 macrumors 68040

steve2112

I was a little disappointed with the season premier. I figured out the plot fairly quickly, and thought the ending was predictable. I still like the show and will continue to watch, though. I really enjoy the character interaction. I just hope they don't have a Ziva/Tony romance angle.

NCIS:LA was ok, but nothing really special. I'll give it some time to see i the characters grow on me.

5. quagmire thread starter macrumors 603

quagmire

Tiva would be great in a way that they would make a great friends with benefits couple. They don't fit well to be in a relationship, but they flirt well enough to be that close. :)