NCQuickDismiss on lockscreen

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by 3bs, Feb 15, 2012.

1. 3bs macrumors 603

3bs

Is there any way to get this working on the lock screen? I have IntelliScreenX and I have it set to show me notification banners on the lock screen if the screen is on when the notification comes in.

2. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

Have you tried ipsum? It works well for me.

3. 3bs thread starter macrumors 603

3bs

Thanks for the suggestion but I always have ISX on my home screen so that's not what I'm looking for since I can't slide notifications unless I hide the NC on the lock screen. It's not what I'm looking for anyway.

4. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

Oh, what about Ipsum? I was going to mention that also, but I misunderstood what you are looking for. Ipsum lets you slide notification away that are in NC. Not sure if it works in the banners or not.

5. 3bs thread starter macrumors 603

3bs

I would have to stop using ISX on the lock screen to use Lorem. It's not what I'm looking for either. I want to be able to quickly hide banners from the lock screen like NCQuickDimiss does.

6. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

OK, I said Ipsum again, but I meant Lorem. Sorry. Still not sure it will work, but maybe check it out.

Lorem. Ipmsun. Too confusing:confused:.

7. 3bs thread starter macrumors 603

3bs

Haha yeah it is :p

I checked out both and I think they're great tweaks but wouldn't work well with how I use IntelliScreenX. I emailed the dev of NCQuickDismiss asking if he'll add the ability to dismiss in lock screen as well. I guess we'll have to wait and see. Unless someone knows how?

8. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

Oh well, hopefully you find a solution. Let me know if you do. I had to disable IntelliscreenX on the Lockscreen because whenever I tried to use Lorem(or is it Ipsum:rolleyes:) to dismiss a notification at the top of the screen it would open IntelliscreenX at the same time.

9. 3bs thread starter macrumors 603

3bs

You gave up ISX for that? :eek:
    You can already tap any notification with ISX and clear it

10. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

Not completely, I just disabled it from the Lockscreen. I never really used it on the Lockscreen anyway.

11. 3bs thread starter macrumors 603

3bs

I'm not sure if it's supposed to always show on my lock screen but it just did when I got a notification banner for a text

12. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

I have mine set to show banners on the LS, but I just use Lorem so I can swipe to remove the ones I don't want to see. But they always show until I remove them or unlock my phone. I might be misunderstanding what you are talking about.

13. HeyGreggie macrumors 65816

HeyGreggie

How do you guys get Intelliscreen to show up on your lockscreen EVERYtime? it's not doing it for me, personally. And everytime I try to swipe down, my phone resprings

14. 3bs thread starter macrumors 603

3bs

As long as you don't hide ISX on your lock screen before unlocking, it'll be there. If you hide it then unlock then lock, it won't be there. I'm not sure why yours keeps respringing.