NEED 15 inch Macbook Pro Unibody CASE

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by ptwarriors315, Dec 15, 2011.

1. ptwarriors315 macrumors newbie

I've been looking for a case for my laptop... I can't find the right one anywhere. I'm trying to get one that will cover pretty much the whole entire computer. Specifically covering the left side of the laptop (all the ports and plugs) but you can still plug them in. It doesn't matter what price, material, I just need help with this!

2. alust2013 macrumors 601

alust2013

Speck is probably the closest you're going to get. I don't think there are any cases that actually cover the area with the ports

3. ptwarriors315 thread starter macrumors newbie

Yeahhh. I think it's surprising that not one company has tried to make one like that

4. sampers macrumors member

5. Sonhascome macrumors 6502

Good luck man, I've never been able to find one like that either.

6. P.Delong macrumors newbie

Good case

I did a lot of research and I would not go with a case from Speck because on reviews people said they took their case off and had dents all along the bottom of the MBP. Instead, I personally would go with the Incase Perforated hard shell case b/c I did not see any bad reviews plus since its perforated instead of being completely sealed it allows for more airflow. The only downside to the perforated case is if you spill something on it, it will get your computer wet which would not be good but if your spending around 2-3 grand on the MBP I'm sure you will be careful about spilling things near it :rolleyes:. I'm ordering my MBP soon and this will probably be the case I'm choosing, I hope this helped!:D