Need a belt pouch big enough for bumper'd phone

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by MaskedCarrot, Jul 6, 2010.

1. MaskedCarrot macrumors regular

I prefer to wear my phones on my belt and I like horizonal pouches, but they are all made for bare phones.

I recently got a black bumper for my iPhone 4 (Which cured my signal issues BTW), but now it won't fit into my belt pouch. Has anyone seen a nice one which is big enough for an iphone with a case or bumper on it?

I prefer velcro for the latch. But I might settle for a very light magnet, but definately not a snap.

2. BulletToothTony macrumors 6502

BulletToothTony

go to the mall to them kiosks places.. they have all sizes.. i bought one ther for like $12 that fits the phone with the bumper just right..

3. MaskedCarrot thread starter macrumors regular

Ya I checked a few, but in the past I've always noticed that pouches those kiosks sell are so cheaply made, and the clip part is not very secure. The quality is aweful. They must all buy from the same place. hehe

What gets me is you go into an Apple store and they sell a ton of cases for the iPhone and not one pouch that it will fit in with a case on it.

4. Zandian macrumors regular

I use the Seidio horizontal case and I like it alot. Great build quality:

http://www.seidioonline.com/product-p/d-csl4iph-hc.htm

Z

5. austin571 macrumors regular

It works

I went to a Coach factory store a couple years ago and got a camera case. Then, make a slit in the back, put a belt clip (can get at a craft store) through it, make a hole for the rivet, pound it, good to go.
    It has held all different sized phones and cameras and is not too big. Can probably get a case on ebay.
    Then you have a nice case, and it has a pocket on the front to slip small stuff in.

6. FieldingMellish Suspended

I know someone who has a nice leather one with magnet closure for $10.00 gotten from a mall kiosk. Me, I'm using a similar pouch sold by Palm for my old Palm Treo. iPhone4 fits in there like a glove. As the Treo is fatter, the case reduces in depth as the case widens to accommodate iPhone4 and Bumper. Just right, not loose and not too tight.

7. TurdFerguson macrumors 6502