Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iArtificialLife

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 1, 2005
my heart is in tokyo,japan
Hi mac zealots, i need a computer,preferably cheap.... so i was was wondering do any of you have a computer for sale that you might sell to me for a reasonable price? i will consider anything from powermacs to iMacs or Ibooks.Basicly just a mac. please offers.... i will PM you back

sethypoo

macrumors 68000
Oct 8, 2003
Sacramento, CA, USA
iArtificialLife said:
Hi mac zealots, i need a computer,preferably cheap.... so i was was wondering do any of you have a computer for sale that you might sell to me for a reasonable price? i will consider anything from powermacs to iMacs or Ibooks.Basicly just a mac. please offers.... i will PM you back

Have you taken a look at a Mac Mini? http://www.apple.com/macmini. Note: there is no screen, keyboard, or mouse provided. However, it's cheap, starts at just $499 (less if you're a student or teacher).

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
Andover, MA
iArtificialLife said:
What's your price range?

Do you already have a monitor? KB and mouse?

CanadaRAM

macrumors G5
Where are you located, if your heart is in Tokyo ?

If the rest of yourself is in Tokyo as well, then shipping will make a Mac from North America cost-prohibitive.

If you don't like bidding on a machine, I suggest you check local Mac dealerships for trade-ins; you'll get to see it hands on and get a warranty of some kind. Or an Apple Refurb as mentioned... I have seen eMacs as low as CAN$799

Thanks
Trevor
CanadaRAM.com

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.