Need a hard case with clip and sticky...

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by navysealrb, Nov 17, 2008.

1. navysealrb macrumors newbie

I had a nice jailbroken ipod touch with the perfect case! I've gone through 4 cases but this one that I found was perfect.. well this weekend someone broke into my car and obviously stole the ipod. I'm raising money to get a new one and I'm deciding wether to get the 2gen or first. only for 2 reason. jailbreak(ability?) and case. well the first one Im guessing it will happen. but the latter I cant find jack s*$&. The case that I had before I got from FYE and it was belkin or something, but it was a hard case with a clip that was detachable and the most important feature was this sticker that I put on my car that came with it would hook up the the clip on the case.so it would be on my center console above my head unit and all I had to do was put the aux jack in and I was set. I've been searching for any case like that and I can't find neither on both the 1st gen and 2nd gen. I really need help as I would love to get the 2nd gen but I need a case with some sort of sticker. If you guys need a picture il take a picture of the sticker/clip thingy. Il also go check out fye for the brand of the case. but im pretty sure its belkin or griffin.

2. SnowLeopard2008 macrumors 604

SnowLeopard2008

Dangling your iPod in your car is a very stupid thing to do IMHO. You're just showing off and asking for it to be stolen... I would keep it in my pocket or on the dashboard or put it in front of the gear shift. I don't know which case you're talking about, but I do know that the 2G hasn't been jailbroken as of yet and this really gives me no confidence it will ever be, because it's taking a little too long as opposed to before. maybe try to find another case?

3. navysealrb thread starter macrumors newbie

first off, everytime I got out of my car I took it off the stand and brought it with me or put it in my glove compartment, and it was pretty much safer how I had it then looking down onto my cup holder while driveing. second, I found out it was a belkin case. but dont know which one.