Need a Hip case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Soccercbr13, Apr 21, 2009.

1. Soccercbr13 macrumors newbie

I have a touch through polycarbonate case and it seems to add to much bulk to fit any made for iphone hip cases, wondering if anyone knows of any hip cases that might be larger enough to fit my phone with this case on it. thank you.

2. vinay427 macrumors 6502a

vinay427

It may help if you tell us what "touch through polycarbonate case" you have. Like the company name and model.

3. aok1975 macrumors 6502

4. Soccercbr13 thread starter macrumors newbie

sorry i have a case mate case, dont know the model number its called the naked case. i like that one you showed but i was hoping to find a leather one with a flap

5. Randman macrumors 65816

Randman

It's not just for iPhones but [​IMG] by Body Glove works well. It's snug enough to wear naked or with stretches enough to fit with a case on the iPhone.

6. kicko macrumors 65816

how would that do with a slider or candy shell?

the case is 4.6H x 2.8W x 1.1D
    iphone naked Height 4.5W x 2.4H x .046D
    now add a case
    2.75W x 0.75D x 4.75W

7. DLyman macrumors member

8. kicko macrumors 65816

hey good look DLyman.. that should fit with my candy shell. I just liked the body glove for the display window but i think it might be a little too snug.

9. Randman macrumors 65816

Randman

I currently have a Contour case and have also used it with a Neo Rebel case. The material is stretchy enough to take the case. And it pulls out easily as well.

10. Soccercbr13 thread starter macrumors newbie

yea we have that body glove case where i work but its way to tight and a pain to pull your phone in and out of, i like the one dlyman has, its cheap to so i will probably give that one a run

11. synth3tik macrumors 68040

synth3tik

I just have a rubber incase for mine. A nice Orange one as I like to be obnoxious.

All those speck cases and many from Griffen and the like are way way to bulky. The incase adds only the slightest to the over all size. All ports are acceptable and it does a decent job of keeping crap out.

12. Primejimbo macrumors 68040

I have the Otter Box and it has a belt clip with it. I really like it and it protects the iPhone great!!

13. Soccercbr13 thread starter macrumors newbie

I have an otter box but it's way to bulky and the only cable I can use with it is the apple sync cable, all others are To big and it's a pain to get the case off to dock