Need a "liquor cabinet" app

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by ReallyBigFeet, Jan 31, 2011.

1. ReallyBigFeet macrumors 68030

ReallyBigFeet

I've got Mixologist and it has a really nifty "liquor cabinet" app, but frankly, it returns garbage results.

Basically, what I'm looking for is an app that lets me enter in what I've got stocked in my liquor cabinet and then returns ONLY drink recipes that match those ingredients. The problem with Mixologist (the paid version of Mixology) is that it returns "near matches" which are useless if you are missing ingredients. Why bother giving me back a recipe I can't make?

Does anyone have any recommendations where the matches are exact to what you have in your liquor cabinet? Thanks!

2. sorepheet macrumors member

sorepheet

In my bar - Webtender

Webtender Not a standalone app so save bookmark to homescreen voila! Get drink on, cheers! :D :apple:

3. ReallyBigFeet thread starter macrumors 68030

ReallyBigFeet

Webtender is an excellent recommendation, but with one problem. I use this app primarily when I'm at our lake house and AT&T coverage is abysmal there if it works at all. So really need a full app and not a webapp.

Thanks for the link, however....will definitely add this to my iPhone for when I've got connectivity.

4. sorepheet macrumors member

sorepheet

5. mconductor macrumors newbie

This is the BEST 'Liquor Cabinet' app by far

It's called "Liquor Cabinet" and it looks cool, retro. Has a lot of drinks, but seems to be selective about them. It also can tell you what you could make if you only had one more ingredient. Very smart.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/liquor-cabinet/id470987908?mt=8