Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rex450se

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 9, 2011
Independence, MO
I'm looking for a new calendar app as I haven't been too pleased with Outlook so far. I'm looking for something that can sync with my google calendar and multiple Outlook calendars. I don't mind paying up to $10-15 if it's worth it. Please throw some ideas out there that I can check out. I know I could search calendar in the app store but then I have to weed through the crap that others have probably already done. Don't know if it makes a difference but my Outlook is through an Office 365 account. Thanks for the help.

Paco II

macrumors 68020
Sep 13, 2009
Nothing wrong with Fantastical but I do think it is starting to show its age.

pacorob

macrumors 68020
Apr 8, 2010
the Netherlands
I use Week Calendar as an app on my iPhone and iPad and connected it with our Google Calendar that my wife and I share with one another so we can see each others appointments.

xerxers

macrumors regular
Oct 24, 2008
I have used Pocket Informant for a number of years now and found that it is just perfect for everything I want to do include syncing with my exchange calendar, it is easy to use and you can set up you own color scheme.

https://www.pocketinformant.com/

I have nothing to do with Informant except being a user.

Pspressart

macrumors 6502
Sep 14, 2012
I have used Pocket Informant for a number of years now and found that it is just perfect for everything I want to do include syncing with my exchange calendar, it is easy to use and you can set up you own color scheme.

https://www.pocketinformant.com/

I have nothing to do with Informant except being a user.
I also use Pocket Informant and think it is very good, but the OP wanted something less expensive. Also, Pocket Informant is now subscription-based, but I think it is worth it.

wa2be

macrumors member
Aug 30, 2016
There's a free version of Calendars 5 that's called Calendars by Readdle. I used it for a few years but I've been on the Fantastical train recently and really love it. But Calendars is a great calendar app too, and has a few views that I wish Fantastical had. Can't go wrong with either one in my opinion.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.