Need a quick suggestion on iPhone 7+ JB case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by thecore762, Mar 27, 2017.

1. thecore762 macrumors regular

I got the Jet Black from Target since the Matte color was out of stock and they didn't know when it was going to be available again, so I wanted to take advantage of the $300 gift card.

SO whats a good case to get for this phone? It will be 100% of the times in the case, but I do not want it to scratch, some people reported it scratches in the case even? Need to make sure I get a good quality case so it won't scratch it.

Please suggest.

2. stcizzle macrumors regular

IMG_0516.JPG IMG_0517.JPG As covered countless times on this forum, Almost any case rubbing against your phone will scratch your phone if it is not cleaned regularly as dust, debris, and tiny dirt particles will inevitably get between your case and phone. Most recommend weekly cleaning but I take my phone out of my cases usually to switch cases and I clean mine every almost day. I also have Zach invisible shields (not glass) on the front and back of my JB just in case. As for cases, you weren't very descriptive of what you're looking for. Here are mine.

Apple Leather Case- silky smooth, business look, minimal, thin.

Platinum 3DO case from Best Buy is actually really nice. Thin, minimal on sides and front, very study feeling in hand, grippy rubbery back, looks sharp with the orange D3O, all around good case.

Rhinoshield Crashguard Bumper- shows off front and back of the JB iPhone while protecting it well.

That's a quick response. There are countless options. Some popular, mainstream options are Speck candyshells, Otterbox symmetrys, etc. they are well made and protective, just too bland and common for me.

For luxury cases, check out Vaja Agenda and Nuova Pelle's. Worth it if you wanna spend extra.

3. thecore762 thread starter macrumors regular

4. snowtrooper1966 macrumors regular

snowtrooper1966

5. Septembersrain Contributor

Septembersrain

This looks okay. No dust or dirt seems to get into it. It's got very precise cutouts. Only thing is it's a matte clear back so the jet black looks a bit off under certain lighting. It doesn't add much bulk. I like the black frame. It's easy to remove as well, so no stress getting it off to clean the device underneath.

[​IMG]

https://www.ebay.com/itm/272519168385

6. thecore762 thread starter macrumors regular