need a really great case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by saladiro, Jul 19, 2009.

1. saladiro macrumors 6502a

saladiro

Hi all,

I have been through many iphone cases, would anyone out there recommend the "thinest" whether or not its hard or silicon. I don' want the stick on clear case, b/c it offers no impact protection. How ever, owning some of the generic ones in the iphone store, to this fancy model called "darius", i have yet to find one that is almost paper thin.

pls help

2. spillproof macrumors 68020

spillproof

3. Surely Guest

Surely

I don't know if there is such a thing as a great case. I really like my iFrogz Luxe case- it really protects the back of the phone quite well (it's all about the felt).

I just picked up a Griffin Reveal. So far I really like it- it's so minimal and I really like how you can see the back of the phone. My only negative is that dust seems to be able to get inside. The jury is still out on that one.

4. nineohtoo macrumors 6502

nineohtoo

^agreed. There's drawbacks and benefits to every case. Just figure out what you want. Slimness, protection, etc.

I personally wanted a slim flat black case that keeps scratches from the back when I set it down or put it in my pocket, and doesn't take away from the iPhone's sleekness. I could careless about shock protection I also don't like loud logos and don't care about the price. The matte AirJacket fit the bill for me.

I used to use a slider, but it was too bulky for me, and I didn't like how much it changed the iPhone's appearance. The Incipio Feather is pretty nice too(I actually prefer how it fully surrounds the top) but I hate the contrasting text on the back. I wish they left it blank or made their logo like Incase does.

5. V4705 macrumors 6502

SO TRUE!