need a screen protector for late 08 model MBP

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by 212rikanmofo, Nov 23, 2008.

1. 212rikanmofo macrumors 65816

I bring my computer to work everyday and there are some people who touch the screen when pointing out something. I would like to buy a screen protector if there is a such a thing for the late 2008 model MBP. Does anyone sell a precut one that I can just slap over my screen? Prefer something that doesn't leave any residue on my screen incase I need to take it off one day.

If something like this does exist please let me know. Thanks!

2. Pixellated macrumors 65816

3. agentphish macrumors 65816

agentphish

Tell them don't touch it. I've made that very clear to my co-workers. Explain that their finger oils can do damage or something ridiculous.

They'll stop.

I had one engineer here who would come in and put a freakin' mechanical pencil to my 22" LCD. I about popped him in the face when he did that. I told him politely but firmly, PLEASE DO NOT DO THAT ANY MORE YOU CAN DAMAGE THE SCREEN.

Get yourself an iKlear kit for if you do get finger prints on the screen.

4. Fidgetyrat macrumors regular

Its Glass. Its not exactly going to scratch like a standard laptop screen. Hell, my iPod touch doesn't even have the smallest scratch and that's seen my pocket!

5. brentsg macrumors 68030

I hate these people. I seriously don't understand what they are thinking.

Do they touch the windshield of the car when they are giving directions?

6. agentphish macrumors 65816

agentphish

HAHAHA awesome. I feel the same way...hence why I was firm with our engineer. You don't poke a hard pencil lead at a freakin LCD screen!