Need a weightlifting/gym progress tracking app

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by kunalashar, Jan 11, 2009.

1. kunalashar macrumors newbie

Is there a free iPhone app on the AppStore that can record, track, and optionally graph the progress of my gym workouts and body proportions?

I want to enter/track the exercise, number of sets, weights per set, reps per set, etc. I also want to track/enter my weight, waist, W-H ratio, BMI, fat%, etc.

I don't need the exercises themselves - I'm familiar those already. But some way of enter the exercise names (one time only), and then the daily tracking of all these parameters.

Any such iPhone app?

[edit]
    I specifically need a native iPhone app because I can't use a web app inside the gym. My gym has a cell phone signal shield (apparently because cellphone ringers disturb others in the gym). So while I'm in the gym for an hour or two, I can't use the web app without a cell phone/GPRS/EDGE signal.

I would be great if there were any native iPhone app out there that did what gyminee (http://www.gyminee.com) does as a web app.
    [/edit]

TIA.

2. Gokunama macrumors 6502a

Gokunama

GymTrack does the logs and graphs, I don't see anything in there on BMI and the like in there though.

3. drdavidge macrumors newbie

Reviving an old thread.. any new apps that can do this?

4. Acronym macrumors 68000

For 1.99$ but iFitness is a good app.

5. Christopher89, Apr 17, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2012

Christopher89 macrumors newbie

Ok, I think you just want to keep the record and some manipulations extracted
    from there results.
    I don't know that either such app is available or not but I'm damn sure that you
    can write it yourself. Not only for iPhone but PC as well.
    Do you know?Clarkston Fitness Gym

6. Keebler macrumors 68030

i'm thinking of just making a spreadsheet in numbers for the iphone and ipad for now. lots of great fitness apps out there, but I haven't found yet that can track the stats the OP originally asked for a few years ago. Still doesn't exist, from what I've seen.

I log every morning on a piece of paper - conveniently attached to my pantry as a way of saying, "Don't enter this pantry unless it's deemed acceptable by your meal plan" lol

7. twisted-pixel macrumors 6502a

twisted-pixel

I'm also looking for something that can track my progress.

I'd like something that allows me to simply enter things like exercise, reps, weight. Log each session and then show me a graph of my progress when I pick an exercise (eg pick bench press and it show me by date how much I've improved)

can't find anything yet, so I've got a piece of paper!!

if anyone knows of something, please let me know