Need a workout tracking app

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by thedon1, Jun 4, 2011.

1. thedon1 macrumors 6502

I need an app that I can input my running workouts into, time and speed, and it gives me calories burned etc.

I want it to track weight as well and maybe graph the info.

Does an app like this exist?

2. balamw Moderator

balamw

Staff Member

There are several, but one I like is digifit which has a lot of added functionality for different activities and accessories.... http://digifit.com/

B

3. thedon1 thread starter macrumors 6502

One thing I need from the app is the ability to manually input my running times and speeds as I run on a treadmill. I don't think this app has that.

Any other suggestions?

4. RobesNo1 macrumors regular

I've always like runkeeper. But I've heard good things about Nike+ GPS but have never used it myself. Both of these are free.

Runkeeper does let you manually add activities, not sure about Nike.

5. rhuarc3 macrumors member

rhuarc3

I use gymbuddy on my iPhone 4 not sure if there is a corresponding iPad app. It works great.

6. kppolich macrumors 6502

kppolich

try searching the app-store. there are literally a hundred apps that will do the weight tracking. even more fancy apps that involve wi-fi scales so you don't need to input your weight. I use run-keeper pro on my iphone4 because of the multiple physical activities you can choose from to track, it also has weight, body-fat, and bmi charts.

7. Rizvi1 macrumors 6502a

Laurel, MD (Baltimore, MD / Washington, DC area)
    My complaint on gymbuddy is that it hasn't been updated in a while. It was a decent app and about a year ago, the owner had responded to a message of mine but never followed up. This was the message I sent w/ my complaints: