Need adivce for posting eBay auctions using Safari with my new MBP

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by jonathanglow, Nov 28, 2009.

1. jonathanglow macrumors newbie

Hello,

I recently purchased a 13" MacBook Pro. I run a full time ebay business (Glows Goods) for a living and am transitioning to Mac hardware & software simply because it's the BEST! I've run into a problem on Safari, when I am creating auctions, I am unable to switch between the 'normal' & 'html' text views when writing my descriptions. Safari does not give me the option to switch between the normal & html formats that I previously used in Internet Explorer on my PC (and as a result I am uable to post any of my htlm pictures into my auctions). Anybody have ANY suggestions or solutions? Anything offered would be appreciated.

Cheers

2. Blue Velvet Moderator emeritus

When I went through an eBay phase a year or so ago, I gave up on using Safari and used Firefox instead for setting up my auctions. It was the quickest workaround, and I still use it for the occasional site that doesn't play nice with Safari.

3. CJS7070 macrumors 6502a

CJS7070

If you're in the business, there are a number of apps for Mac that make listing items on eBay simple. If you want to keep it Web-based then just download Firefox like Blue Velvet said.