Need adivce for posting eBay auctions using Safari with my new MBP

jonathanglow

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 28, 2009
Hello,

I recently purchased a 13" MacBook Pro. I run a full time ebay business (Glows Goods) for a living and am transitioning to Mac hardware & software simply because it's the BEST! I've run into a problem on Safari, when I am creating auctions, I am unable to switch between the 'normal' & 'html' text views when writing my descriptions. Safari does not give me the option to switch between the normal & html formats that I previously used in Internet Explorer on my PC (and as a result I am uable to post any of my htlm pictures into my auctions). Anybody have ANY suggestions or solutions? Anything offered would be appreciated.

Cheers

Blue Velvet

Moderator emeritus
Jul 4, 2004
When I went through an eBay phase a year or so ago, I gave up on using Safari and used Firefox instead for setting up my auctions. It was the quickest workaround, and I still use it for the occasional site that doesn't play nice with Safari.

CJS7070

macrumors 6502a
Dec 10, 2008
Chicago, IL
If you're in the business, there are a number of apps for Mac that make listing items on eBay simple. If you want to keep it Web-based then just download Firefox like Blue Velvet said.