Need advice for a good wireless printer

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by SummerEvening, Feb 17, 2014.

1. SummerEvening macrumors newbie

Well, the title says it all :) I need it for use in school, so that's tons of printing and somewhat inexperienced staff handling it (apologies to my colleagues :p)

I've had my eye set up on this tilltle beauty, but to be honest - I've never heard of this brand so I don't know what to expect. Every oppinion you have is most precious to me. Please, be as specific as possible and thank you in advance.

2. Macman45 macrumors demi-god

Macman45

I swear by Epson. My current SX535W is just plug and play...plug in, turn on, enter wifi password and that's it, works with all my devices, phone, IPad Macs.

I think the model has been updated as mine is over a year old, but the scanner is also excellent :

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Epson-Sx535...ie=UTF8&qid=1392642642&sr=1-3&keywords=sx535w

The American updated version carries a differ t model number but Amazon will have it. I use cartridges from ink jungle if I'm not looking for super quality and can replace them all for £11...cheap to run too.

3. Altemose macrumors G3

Altemose

I am guessing you want a Laser printer judging by your description. I personally like Okidata, Brother, and Dell printers. However on the inkjet side, I prefer Canon.