Need advice from a guy whose never used a case/pouch/screen protector

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ageller, Sep 19, 2014.

1. ageller macrumors newbie

Sep 17, 2014
    My phone is either always in my pocket or on my desk on a Moleskine notebook on my desk. I dropped my 5 once and went close to a year with my 5S without any drops or scratches.

I would use a glass screen protector, but I can't install even the easiest ones and I don't like how the phone looks with one. Granted, I've seen some people who install them flawlessly. I also hate all hard cases, so leather pouches are my only real option.

Here is my question: I'm tempted to get either the Beyzacases Natural ID Slim in black ( or the CalypsoCase Wallet in black ( My only concern is, how practical is it to take the phone out of the pouches. I usually only have a computer bag with me during class and rarely do I have anything in my hands, other than a cup of coffee maybe. Seems like using a pouch would just make things difficult (take it out, use both hands to take the phone out, etc).

I'd appreciate any tips. I know it seems like I'm overthinking things; I'm stuck in bed recovering from a minor surgery and all I have to keep me occupied are readings and contemplating about iPhone cases while I wait for mine to arrive.
  2. RollTideFanGrl macrumors regular

Oct 4, 2013
    Not sure about the cass but you can go to Best Buy and they will install the glass screen protector for $7.99