Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Investor27

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 8, 2012
Hi guys,

I'm looking to buy a couple of the 2017 13" Ntb Macbook Pros as parting gifts for a few of my staff members who have been with me since the beginning. As a guy, I'd prefer the Space Grey color, but I'm not too sure if the female Macbook Pro owners would feel the same way. Would the ladies prefer the Silver color more for their clean, slick, original Apple looks? Thanks!

Investor27

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 8, 2012
The 13" Ntb Macbook Pro only comes in Space Grey and Silver colors guys! It doesn't come in Rose Gold, Gold or Pink, unfortunately.

stockscalper

macrumors 6502a
Aug 1, 2003
Area 51
My wife has the Space Gray and likes the color. Having always had silver computers the Space Gray was a nice change. That may be the case with your recipients too. Frankly, getting a gift this nice, I can't see anybody complaining about color.

Ma2k5

macrumors 68030
Dec 21, 2012
London
Space grey looks the best but scratched unfortunately show up too easily on them as does wear (particularly around palm rest). For this reason I prefer gold or silver.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.